Friday, February 24, 2006

Betsy Got the Shakes

So, I get in the car this morning 2 come 2 work, smile on my face because it's the start of a beautiful new day, I put the car in reverse, and lo and behold, my Betsy gets the shakes. My Betsy shook me all the way to the auto shop. I figure I needed a tune up anyway, right?

Well, it was a spark plug. It got burned. Wires and all. I figure ok, that doesn't sound too bad ... until he tells me how much it will cost. FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS!! That's $500 Benjamins, baby! Now, I know I'm a millionaire and I'm abundant with wealth and all, but the fact is, I don't actually have that million dollars I've claimed from the Universe yet, and my ass is pretty broke, borderline red line here. Thank God 4 credit cards. What's another $500 debt, right?

Well, I have 2 look on the bright side ... it could have been worse. At least I don't have to buy another car!

"In the Ferrari, Jaguar, switching 4 lanes with the top down screamin' out, money ain't a thang." - Jay-Z/Jermaine Dupri, Money Ain't a Thang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home